Monday, June 29, 2009

The Many Faces of Me, Sandy.

So on Saturday we spent all day singing and recorded a whole bunch of songs onto CD. We flew Jeri in from Denver, and the whole family got together to sing. It was so fun! But we were also exhausted by the time we were done! And so at some random point, I was making strange faces, and Rosie decided to take pictures of them. Little did I know, she was actually taking a VIDEO!! So anyway, I decided to willingly post this myself so she couldn't use it as blackmail someday against me.. :)



My final words were, "And you got me with Mustache Man!" haha!!

4 comments:

Karie said...

You're so cute Sandy! I'm anxious to hear about the CD you guys did! I love you famliy!

Becky said...

Seth kept signing "more" and identifying all of the voices in the video.

Michelle said...

HA! I love it!
My favorite is the long drink of water. :)

Kaelyjoe said...

You are so funny, Sandy! You're going to be a fun companion on your mission!