Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Hope They Call Me On a Mission!



I thought it unlikely that I will ever grow another foot or two, so I went ahead and sent my mission papers in this summer. I received my call to the Argentina Bahia Blanca mission, Spanish-speaking. We leave tonight to take me to the Missionary Training Center where I'll spend two months working on the language and other such missionary need-to-knows. After that I'll fly down to South America and spend the rest of my time serving the people of Argentina and teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So, if you're wondering why I'm not posting anytime in the next 18 months, now you know.

But if you ever want to get a hold of me or send me a letter (which I would love, by the way) - Here's my address.
Sister Sandra Wilding
Argentina Bahia Blanca Mission
Las Heras 124, Piso 1, Oficinas 1-3
8000 Bahia Blanca
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Wish me luck! - Or better yet, you can pray for me. ;) See everyone in 18 months!
~Sandy

2 comments:

Karie said...

Love you Sandy! You will be a wonderful missionary!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sandy! I can't believe you are already gone! I am going to miss you so much! You are going to be the best sister missionary ever!! And congrats on being the first Buttle girl to go! I am so proud of/happy for you!! Love you!