Thursday, March 26, 2009

Skyler, The Pizza Boy



Did you know that when you order pizza online at dominos.com that you can track your order as it goes? Well, you can!

"David is reviewing your order."
"David is putting your pizza in the oven."
"David is putting your pizza in a box."
"Our delivery expert, Skyler, has left Dominos at 8:02..."

We felt a little like stalkers, but it was fun to watch as the website updated as the cooking expert and delivery expert worked on our pizza. And so we wrote a song for Skyler when he knocked on our door.. He liked it. What do you think?

Skyler, the Pizza Boy
Bring me pizza, bring me joy.
Oh Skyler, the Pizza Boy
I love him, I love him, I love him.

Okay, so just kidding. We didn't actually sing it to him when he came. But we did write it in the online feedback... (see the PrintScreen below)

1 comment:

wildingtex said...

I need audio! (jk)

You guys are so fun - always enjoying every step of life. Keep it up!

Love you! Mom