Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Day in the Life of Me, Sandy



Since I am an Elementary Ed major, words are not my forte. Therefore, today's post is a depiction of my day yesterday - In Pictures. :)



I woke up and went to school in the morning, passing by the other housing complexes on the way... ah Rexburg. (In case you can't tell, the sign in that window says "I'm Desperate! Call me" with a phone number. People here are always trying to get dates. Typical...)



The campus is decorated this time of year (okay, ALL times of year, EVERY year for the last three years) with scenic construction zones that we have the privilege of circumventing on the way to our classes.



Home sweet home.. Time for classes - Linguistics and Religion today.



As I passed the Hart, I decided to catch the flowers I saw the other day. It's true - They're real. Spring is in the air!



This flower is actually part of the rose plant in our house... But it still brightens my day to see real flowers blooming! Isn't it pretty?




When I got back from class, I did the dishes that were spilling over the sides of our sink, oh so fun.. But smiled at the message we've got on the wall above the sink - a reminder that Life is Good!



Then I got ready to head to the temple, since I don't have any afternoon classes on Fridays



I love the temple!



Sadly, I realized I forgot my wallet - which has my temple recommend in it - and so I didn't get to go in. But it's always pretty to make a visit to the temple anyway. And I thought the trees in front were so cool, all covered in ice!




I went home and did some homework all afternoon, and then headed out to make dinner with my friend Alex. We made sweet and sour chicken, and he helped me improve my chopstick skills. Haha...



After dinner was a fun night of ballroom dancing - And before you ask, because I know you were wondering - No, that's not me in the picture. :D



The day was finished with a beautiful Rexburg sunset - This is a picture Clerissa took. She went to the nature park to get better pictures of the sunset.



Yes, Life is Good. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics girl! What a great post! And what great photo skills!! Sounds like a classic Rexburg day. Bitter/sweet that I can't be there. What are you plans for the summer?

Lemmons said...

I found out you have a blogomathinger now! Thanks facebook for keeping me up to speed.

Sooooo... whats up dudette?

Karie said...

Life is always good with Sandy - you make life happier!

Becky said...

LOOKS like a fabulously wonderful day. I feel almost like I was with you all day...and I loved it!

Kathryn S. said...

I love that picture of you on the top, you look like a model!